Create Images with Transparency
in Daz Studio Using IRAY
Just $ 2.00
Why Buy? Support the time and effort that goes into every product you like!
down to read the complete article and/or watch it on YouTube; or
can take it anywhere by purchasing the package above.
Create Images with Transparency in Daz Studio Using IRAY
Copyright (c) 2015-2019, Winterbrose
Arts and Graphics. All Rights Reserved.
View on YouTube
This short tutorial
demonstrates how to create your own images with transparent backgrounds
using Daz Studio and the IRAY rendering engine.
1. Create your scene (figures, hair, clothing, props and environment).
2. Add lighting and other special effects for Iray.
3. Go to the Render Settings tab.
4. If needed, open it from main menu.
5. Select Iray rendering engine.
6. Turn OFF the Draw Dome and Draw Ground options.
7. Render your scene and save as resulting image in PNG format to maintain transparency.
||Thanks for Visiting